RIDERPlease contact our concert director in regards to organizing a show:
Shurygina Svetlana +7-925-772-33-03 email@example.com
AIR (1st class):
Flights and departure/arrival times are to be coordinated with the concert director in advance.
A business-class vehicle is to be provided for ground transportation to/from hotel and to/from show location.
Accommodation in an all-inclusive five-star hotel, single rooms.
- Recommended stage dimensions – no less than 6 x 4m (approx. 20’ x 13’); wood surface, even without defects.
Separate dressing room with hangers for costumes, a mirror, make-up tables.
Also to be provided: still mineral water, tea, coffee, juices.
A facility manager, master electrician and all the staff necessary for the load-in must be present.
The client is to provide the band with a set of high-quality sound and lighting equipment. The performer/band have a possibility to be solely in charge of programming and tuning the equipment. Use of the equipment/console by other performers or bands requires permission from the show director or is to be done from duplicate/backup equipment. Two hours before the show start are necessary for equipment setup and tuning.
The minimum power of the sound-amplifying system has to be 3kW; for large spaces at 15-20W per seat.
The console must have four (six)** free channels (microphone inputs). Each channel incl. MD and FX (see below) requires: quad equalizer with both HiMid and LowMid, two pre/post aux to monitors and two post aux for FX processors.
Min. three euro sockets 220V near the console and a microphone with a talkback switch (with the stage) connected to any channel with two pre/post aux to monitors.
Also required is the following:
- two MD decks with auto pause
- two FX processors (Hall and Tap Delay)
- graphic portal equalizer 1/3 octave 31 band 2 channels
- monitor lines – 1st and 2nd
- one compressor gate (DBX or better)
1. All equipment is to be commutated, adjusted, and grounded before the arrival of the band sound engineer.
2. Presence of qualified technical personnel serving the equipment from the start of the load-in to the end of the show is required.
3. The equipment must be grounded and in working order at the time of arrival of the band sound engineer. The sound engineer is to be taken to the show location two hours before the show begin.**
Guest Show/Tour Schedule
Time necessary to get to the airport
Distance to Show Location
Equipment (include specs)
Time the equipment is ready
Time of sound check
Sound engineer telephone number
Lighting (include specs)
Location / Time
|Copyright © violinadans.ru 2008 Разработка wsplan.com||Полезные ссылки|